The phrase 'it never rains but pours' isn't particularly something that figures in my vocabulary but of late I've had to admit it's held noxiously true. Progression of this evolution of thought follows as below:
1) 3 months ago, my computer, Catalina de los Angeles, started freezing up and locking for no good reason.
2) Opened up CPU, cleaned dust out.
3) Freezing and locking up became worse.
4) Repeat step 3.
5) Spontaneous rebooting starts taking place alongside freezing and locking up.
6) Fatal computer death.
7) 5 days of computer deprivation.
8) Catalina sent for repairs.
9) Catalina brought back for testing.
And now she seems to be working just fine...and I've got a new laptop in the bargain! So. Either way, taking some time to catch up. If I haven't emailed or replied to anyone yet, I will, just need a few days.