Thursday, August 30, 2007

FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST!

I QUIT! I QUIT!

Oh. My. GOODNESS. It feels so wonderful...

More updates and news later but in the meantime: FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD I'M FREE AT LAST!

And just for memory's sake, here's some last moments in the operation room a week ago, trying not to freeze to death in there, and all I had was a ball point pen:


My boss doing an open case. He moved too fast for me to finish it so it's half-past-six, as they say...



Tomorrow? I'm sleeping in! WOOO!

8 comments:

Marcos Mateu said...

Good for you Shuku!!!

(I would have written this line in capital letters but I didn't wanna wake you up...)

Anonymous said...

*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*!

Jörn said...

I like the upper one very much. Very spontanious line.
I'm anxious to see your FREE sketches

Unknown said...

Coool drawings!

Marcelo Vignali said...

Congrats...um...I think. Er...did you have surgery?

Armand Serrano said...

Congratulations, Shuku. Too bad, your blog is the only site I see life drawings from the OR. I'm gonna miss these skerches. Anyway, hope the patients don't recognized their faces. Have a great weekend.

Cristián Arregui Berger said...

The global efect of your blog is interesting

yeah, like ghost... como fantasmas entre lo desconocido y lo conocido...
between the known and unknown

Regards

Alexiev said...

Very good draff... great art work...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Alexiev Store