Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Spoons and Sporks

Singapore hit like a rush of adrenaline. Four days later I emerged from its clutches triumphant, bearing expanded choral horizons, Kurt Weill music scores, and a spoon.

In other words, I'm back from the Choir Music Camp in Singapore, armed and dangerous and waving flu medication everywhere as a preventive measure against the Flu Epidemic that evidently barrelled on through. With six members of the choir down sick, one can't be too careful, neh?

Then again, I -am- armed with the world's most celebrated spoon. Yes, spoon again, no, I won't explain that, you'll just have to ask. Updates enroute after the vegetating stage of the trip is over.

Vague promises of peacocks landed this gem fifteen minutes ago. The artist's disclaimer is that she's as sleepy as a doped hound dog and therefore, the quality is suspect. Yep, you know who you are.



Get well soon Brat!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Peacock! Yay!

Also, I am curious about the spoon, just so I've said it. ;)

Welcome back!

Mei Tan said...

Lovely peacock. I can imagine a pendant like this. Can you?

Janvier said...

"The spoon is your responsibility now."

:P